Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, February 09, 2004

WWW

Some updates....


Words
Following the enthusiasm generated from last Friday's session, I packed my writing materials in the car for the weekend. And did I write? Of course not. I DO have a happy marriage and intend to keep it that way.

My mind wasn't idle, though. Came up with some beauties of ideas during the trip home.


Weights
Learned that my body had stopped manufacturing the enzyme to digest fat*. A "side effect" from drastically cutting back on fatty foods over the past few days. And what did I eat during our trip (see below)? Brie, scrambled eggs...


Whatever
Vacation down in San Diego. Hit the bookstores, saw a play, and ate. When we got back on Sunday, we finished up an anime series (which the second season is currently only in Japanese. Damn!)



*No, this is not something wrong with my body. Happens to anyone who cuts fat out of their diet and suddenly tries to eat lard in one sitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?