Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

ConDor continued

Whatever
Saturday was the big day. We arrived relatively early. We attended numerous seminars with my favorite being an interview with Ms Karen Haber. I do hope her Mutant Season quartet is reissued as a graphic novel series.

I was amazed to see how busy the role-playing section continued to be during the con. I signed up for a session (and even brought my books) before giving up: every table had wait lists. I'm still not comfortable playing with strangers anyway. Maybe in the future.

We saw more art and either purchased them or placed bids. Attended seminars. We didn't visit either the movie or anime rooms, either having the seen the particular show, not interested, or having the movie. R. spent some time in the vendor's room and bought a good number of books.

Dinner was spent down in San Diego (of course.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?