Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

WWW

Words
Nothing on the outline at the moment. But that's okay. Though I know the ending I've yet to fully tie all the plot and subplot lines together in an interesting way. Hmmm. What if...?

I am spending more time job hunting, though. And that means resume stuff. This time I'm customizing more than in the past.


Weights
Step cardio three days in a row? No wonder my appetite's increased. That is, when I'm not a work (see below.)
On Tuesday I attended a "how to be a fitness instructor" intro class at Ballys. Very informative. I'm ruminating if this is a possible path to follow for a while.


Whatever
Met my possible successor at work today. I hope so. Daily I wish not to be at work even on a quiet day. How many more days until the 13th?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?