Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Latest and greatest...

Words
Hmmm. Muse seems to have stilled regarding my outline. Now I'm debating about work on the WIP itself. I'll start tomorrow evening on both. Maybe one will 'jumpstart' the other.

Started another book. Ship of Magic by Robin Hobb. Concurrent with The Lightless Kingdom by Wylie. Both are interesting studies to what appeals to me; the former has polished writing while the latter draws me for pace and mystery despite its roughness.

Weights
First Thursday I missed a workout. Have to determine what's to replace the cardio class.

Whatever
Got the latest Naruto DVD. Watched last night. Whew! Put Inuyasha on hold: Naruto rocks!

Today. Oh, cute. For an April's Fool gag, the upper ups at work installed a working camera surveying the Sales department. Eek.

Submitted a couple of resumes while receiving literally overnight a rejection for another one. Fascinating what opps are out there. In some ways I enjoy looking for a new job. So many opportunities. The feeling, of course, only last until I noticed the funds continue to fall. Or when I start to pay full price again for my meds. Then ack!

Wow! Thunder and lightning tonight. Coolness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?