Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Housework

Words
Currently reading Devlin's Honor by Patricia Bray and Touched by the Gods by Lawrence Watt-Evans. I alternate, reading one chapter in one book, then the other.

Weights
I'm having some probs with my knees. Hmmm. May have to consider dropping step for a while and switch to something less stressful. Elliptical trainer, perhaps?

Whatever
Spent yesterday doing housework. That includes washing clothes; picking up stuff from the drycleaners; tossing lots of trash; scheduling appointments with workmen (ugh); doing the bed; etc. In my spare time (hah!) I'm surfing for job opps, applying for them, and following up. Oh! And speaking of the latter: the job opp with the city fell through. Called the agency this morn. Said the client decided to hire in-house. Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?