Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Decisions, decisions...

Monday
Ran errands much of the day. I received calls from two agencies whom I scheduled interviews with clients. Eek! Did a lot of writing in the afternoon (see Way) and worked out in the evening (see Forge.)

Tuesday
Ugh. Talk about a dilemma.

Yesterday I received a call from one of my agencies. They had a client who was interested in interviewing me so I saw them this morning. Later in the day I received a call: they wanted me!

Here's the dilemma: we're prepping to get major remodeling on our house. I've been struggling with deciding if I should work during that time or hold off any assignments until the work was finished. I discussed the issue with R. and my friends.

I have to make a decision soon.

I less confusing news, I saw a couple of my friends in the evening. I gave CS his b-day gift, which delighted him.

4 Comments:

  • I think you should just inherit money and buy a new house. Let me know how that works out for you ... :)

    By Blogger SBB, at 8:55 PM  

  • I'm trying to win the lottery. Now, if I only had the money for the ticket...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:31 AM  

  • i think you should win the lottery, inherit some cash, go for the job, remodel the house... all at once! be a superman. and then post it on your blog. :)

    By Blogger Joe, at 9:37 AM  

  • Why add stress to your life? If you don't HAVE to take the position...don't. You're valueable enough that another opportunity will come along after your remodel is done. If you HAVE to take the postion, then....

    By Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?