Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, October 28, 2004

***Daily drivel***


Nothing much to post about Tuesday or yesterday. R. started vacation on Wednesday. I did a two-hour workout Tuesday night. Did the foodshopping afterwards. While I think I still bought too much (allegedly because I was hungry after the workout), I managed to keep the bill below $200 this time.

For writing, check out my planned "100/60" experiment. Also, I finally started Chabon's award-winning, Kavalier and Clay for the unofficial reading group last night. R. and I also watched the premiere episode of Drawn Together. We know where we'll be every Wednesday night.

1 Comments:

  • Good luck with the "100/60." It will be interesting to see if that works.

    I finished "Kavalier & Clay" last night. It's a very enjoyable book that I think you will enjoy.

    By Blogger Greg, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?