Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, October 25, 2004

***Weekend Words***

Because R. was on-call Friday which meant staying up in Northridge all day Saturday not only to recover (it was a bad night) but to work on paperwork. Thus, I spent most of the weekend on my own.

Picked up my comic books Friday night. Oh! R.'s going to hate what happens to poor Robin.

Saturday was spent working out and writing. Main event on Sunday was driving down to San Diego for an author signing.

Overall, I give a thumbs up to the weekend. Oh! Except for the fact that The Spouse is sick with a cold.

1 Comments:

  • I hope R gets better. Is he a good patient? A lot of health care professionals apparently are not. You'd think they'd know how to take care of themselves. I guess they just don't have time.

    By Blogger SBB, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?