Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, October 08, 2004

Not about writing (Words) or fitness (Weights)

Huh. Actually had a prob starting this post as I couldn't think of what in my life didn't involve my writing or fitness efforts. I then remember other people....

Spouse
Overworked, underpaid, and stressed from lack of time just to relax. I don't think the Puritans and certain other christian branches, who consider "idle hands to be the work of the devil" or such, really thought of 4 hour round-trip driving commutes or government paperwork (i.e., saw 20 patients today and averaging 6 minutes per patient equals two hours worth of paperwork. And can't use lunch hours since the clinic overbooked again/patient thinks they have a cold and it's an emergency/another staff meeting about how the clinic's growing but we have no money so would the doctors be willing to have their paychecks cut back again/another lawsuit: the patient alleges the doctors' diet didn't work since they won't pay for the celebrity chef to make their special foods--hamburgers, cheese, mayonaise but definitely no bread since that'll continue to make them fat which they're not at 450 pounds according to their therapist/guru/witchdoctor/best friend--

Uh, moving on.

Family
Sibling will be picking up her baby from the parental figures residence this week. It'll be interesting to say the least. Apparently my parents picked up the rapidly growing boy every time he even hinted of crying. My sister and brother-in-law will have their hands full--again--of breaking that habit in him.

Friends
According to them, I don't have any. Hmmm. Maybe I should call them more than once a year.

Acquaintences
See friends above.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?