Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

***When the spouse's away....***

...I do nothing.

It's hard to break old habits. The Spouse (TS) is on-call for the rest of the week. I originally planned to get up early, take a 0600 cardio class, go to work, then do some writing and cleaning in the evening, all part of my resolutions. What have I accomplished so far to meet these goals? I've taken one evening cardio class on Monday. Oh, and taken out the trash. Otherwise, I come home, eat, collapse into a coma (read: nap), then surf the Internet until the wee hours in the morn.

Huh.

Well, it's only the fifth day of the new year. Hmmm. What shall I do tonight?

2 Comments:

  • I made all these plans (not resolutions) to eat better, go walking, etc. And here I sit, catching up on blogs. *sigh*

    Go do something fun!

    By Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar, at 12:23 PM  

  • I didn't get to Doug's spin class today either. Us bad. But must not give up!

    By Blogger TK, at 5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?