Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

***Vacation, is the spice of life***

Wednesday we headed out.

Traffic was a straight shoot. We settled into our bed and breakfast before heading to Hillcrest for a bite to eat.

Wednesday is Preview night for Comic Con. Only those who bought advance tickets can attend. And that was a lot of people: I have no figures but I guesstimate there were easily a couple of thousand folks eagerly waiting for the doors to open at the Convention Center.

Preview night lasted from 1800 to 2100. I didn’t buy anything from the vendors but noted all the major ones.

We ended the evening eating at one of the local restaurants. One of the patrons was so plastered he swore loudly and propositioned our server. While distracting, I mentally “wrote” notes for a future character in one of my books.

To be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?