Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, October 17, 2005

***All about Joel A-Z (A)***

My spouse recently picked up a book about a young man who, for a class project, wrote a biography of himself. Here's the twist: each major entry begins with a word corresponding to a letter of the alphabet. Intrigued, I decided to post similiarly with each letter and word revealing something about myself.


A stands for arse. It's one of my favorite parts to look at. Like most folks, I like them round and firm and slightly bigger that what that person should have normally. Looks best when held in either tight-fitting pants or gym shorts.

I myself don't have a fine arse. Yet. I learned squats work best for me.

3 Comments:

  • If you could actually re-enact that picture, you'd be very popular at parties.

    By Blogger Greg, at 12:50 PM  

  • I like a lean muscular one, ideally with those dimples on the sides when flexed. Love seeing the guys in bike shorts roll by on my walk to work.

    By Blogger TK, at 3:44 AM  

  • hmm, I like them roundish, not too big. I especially like firm ones on fairly slim guys.

    By Blogger Joe, at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?