Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, January 23, 2006

Fun in the sun

Saturday R. and I woke late (as usual) and hung around the house either reading (finally finished Sock) or surfing the World Wide Web (WWW). Original plans were to head down to San Diego but The Spouse nixed the idea. Instead, we walked around the Carfaire before hitting the bookstores. Ah, it had been a while since we "book bopped" and our bank account suffered for it since Border was having a sale.

Sunday I joined my sisters and their loved ones for a barbecue while R. worked. Overall, I had an enjoyable time baby-sitting my nephew while my sister ran errands. However, my nephew was, as my sister said, very clingy and I continued to scare him (and I shaved, too!)

I spent much of the morning getting posts up over at Autoblog. I then ran a few errands. Gawds. I couldn't believe how difficult it can be to get a lousy envelope.

Oh! And speaking of Autoblog...I got my first check from them. Yeah! I'm a paid freelance writer.

3 Comments:

  • RE: paid freelance writer

    Yeah! More money to spend on books!!

    By Blogger Greg, at 9:09 AM  

  • Nice to be able to put "paid" and "writer" together, isn't it? Congrats. :-)

    By Blogger kate, at 11:43 AM  

  • Woo Hoo! So do you feel legit now?

    By Blogger Leon, at 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?