Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Twelve Hours

One of my "faults" is that I, once I figure I like something, I can be quite obsessive about the new interest. The Spouse has seen it over and over: books, comic books, religion, cars, and role-playing games.

Now I'm interested in personal blogging as opposed to my blogger job. Today I'm going to generate one post per hour from noon until midnight. And these won't be half-arsed posts like a couple of sentences each. No, each will be at least four meaningful sentences.

So what will I be covering? Originally, I was going to cover what I did during my job. I decided finally that blogging about blogging was, well, kinda boring. Instead, I'll figure a topic at the spur of the moment. The Spouse always said I'm chockfull of ideas. Let's put that to the test, shall we?

--
Carpe Diem (seize the day)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Since there's no time stamp on these posts, I don't know if you're behind or not, but I'm looking for those posts!

    By Blogger SBB, at 1:13 PM  

  • tech: fixed!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?