Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

At home.

I am very sore right now. Physically, that is. Did weights and cardio on Monday afternoon and tonight. And my body is protesting. I've taken a celebrex(tm) with food to ease the pain.
Ah. I had forgotten what it feels like when one works out after months of physical immobility (i.e., laziness). Must remind myself never to do that again.

Uh, huh. Anyway, the aches and fatigue are affecting me enough that I'm moving writing to tomorrow.

SO interviewed with that medical group this morning. The less said, the better.

Repercussions from the reorg yesterday are still making themselves felt across my co-workers. Kinda got caught in an e-mail battle that directly named me. I had to respond; there might have been...effects...if I did not. We'll see next year.

Finally got in touch with a refi person. Will get some info on our current loan but refi looks very promising. If all goes well, we'll be able to eliminate our debts and lower the monthly payments. And we need it: our income is smaller. (There's a silver lining, though. Since the bulk of our monthly costs is based on our eating patterns, our waistlines may shrink to normal with the decrease in income.)

Spoke with my sister Joci this afternoon. She and her husband and kid are doing fine. Work's keeping her busy. Poor thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?