Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, February 03, 2003

>
>A business man got on an elevator in a tall building.
When he entered the
> elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she
greeted him
>by saying,
> "T-G-I-F"
>
> He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T."
>
> She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again.
>
> He acknowledged her remark again by answering,
"S-H-I-T."
>
> The blonde was trying to be friendly, so she smiled
her biggest
>smile and
> said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F" another time.
>
> The man smiled back to her and once again answers
"S-H-I-T."
>
> The blonde finally decided to explain things, and this
time she
>said,
> "T-G-I-F. It means "Thank Goodness It's Friday". Get
it,
>duuhhh?"
>
> The man answered, "S-H-I-T -- "Sorry, Honey, It's
Thursday".
>duuhh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?