Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, August 25, 2003

Hey.

RE: weekend.

Drove up on Saturday and Sunday to visit spouse. On Saturday, we ate at Frommin's for brunch, checked out a car dealership for Prius (which they were out), and then checked out houses. That evening we walked some malls before having dinner at Monty's. The original proprietors were still working the restaurant. Wow.

Sunday I drove out again. We had lunch where we were rudely interrupted by a call from the hospital. I spent the rest of the day checking out a nearby comic book store and walking the Northridge mall. Found that role-playing game Arcana Unearthed but didn't purchase it. Found the graphic novels Scion 1 & 2 and (yeah!) the hard-to-find Negation. Read the latter at the Porter Ranch Starbucks coffeeshop where my spouse met me after finishing up at the hospital. We had dinner at TGI Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?