Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, August 22, 2003

Whew. Work finally slowed down enough for me to catch my breath.

Barely did anything on my major goals (housework, fitness, writing) yesterday. Gotta work on that starting today.

Spoke with mom and dad. The former's having back probs again. Poor mom. Spoke with both at length about my new job. They're happy for me.

Spoke with Jim and John. The latter is suffering a swollen knee from a possible bug bite. The former...well, he's as crazy and lovable as always :) I plan to trek up to their place one day.

Rick's suffering from this on-call week. Poor guy. I'll see him tomorrow. Hope he's up to car shopping.

RE: blogs. Both Sheila Viehl and Holly Lisle are retreating from active virtual life for the moment as they deal with career. Best wishes to both of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?