Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Personal & Writer:
Can it be? Can this restless feeling I've been experiencing for the past week be caused by lack of writing? Yeah!

How did I come to the above conclusion? Yesterday, as work winded down, I felt that restlessness again. I started to write using pencil and paper. The feeling began to disipate(sp?) I remember--after finishing--the same feeling after banging away on my laptop over the weekend.

Can it really be?


Spouse:
Spouse is on-call tonight :(


Friends:
Disconcerting when you hear one of your friend's children threated their step-parent. Ugh.



Yesterday:

Personal:
Crashed asleep yesterday after I arrived home. Worked out afterwards (cardio only). Tough class. That, or I'm not really ready to work out after naps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?