Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Today:

Sibling:
Joci called me this morning while we were both on our way to work. She told me the story of a computer temp at her job and how hard it is to find work even with a bachelors and cert. Yikes! Suggested I attend the second interview if the school calls. We'll see.

Personal:
That young man I saw yesterday at work? We spoke today. Yup; we've met before at A/PC. He's been working in the business upstairs for the last two years. Like me, he's way over-qualified.

Employee:
Training in client care today. Hmmm. Not too sure I like this. I avoid such work at my last job.
Oh! They let 2/3rds of Sales go. Sad :(



Yesterday:

Personal:
Ack. Ate out again at Ramano's Macaroni and Grill. This time I ordered the new appetizer. Yikes! My co-worker finished most of it.

Employee:
Notified my manager I want more time to train. We're delaying the new work schedule until the 15th.

Hmmm. Interesting inter-departamental dynamics.

Spouse:
Found some of the stuff for our new financial planner last night.

I've got to watch my words with my spouse. I'm reverting to type. Bad type.

Fitness:
Ack! Interval step was harder than I thought. I'll schedule one more class next week before I start the new schedule.

Because of the class, I'm most likely not going to schedule legs on Thursday. Still debating about upper body (back/chest). My arms have not fully recovered from Tuesday's workout.

Writer:
Interesting to read the Evolution website. Made several posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?