Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, September 05, 2003

Today:

Employee:
Moved cubicles today. Much better. I hate it when my back's to the hallway.

Personal:
Hopefully dealt with the EDD. Grrr. Back in August, I had interviewed for a temp job. Well, that company claimed I refused a job offer. One: I never got a job offer from them, especially since it's through a temp agency. Two: I notified the agency I found work and to remove me from availability. Hmmm. Should I call the agency to find out what's going on? Nah.


Yesterday:

Personal, spouse:
Looked for docs for several hours. Can't believe our new financial planners need so much info. Did some housework (washes, changed the bedsheets, etc.) in between the searches.

Employee:
Busy in the morning, slowing down towards mid to late afternoon. I'm usually starving by lunch time. Will have to time the mini-meals more carefully (and actually eat a little more at each meal.)

Fitness:
Napped when I got home. Ate major carbs after 1800. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?