Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, September 26, 2003

Yesterday

Personal, writing:
Grrr. Stopped by the coffeeshop and discovered it was virtually empty, an opportune time to write. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my laptop.

That's it. I'm leaving a pad of paper and pencils in my car.


Fitness:
Worked on chest in the afternoon and cardio class in the evening. Found out there's not a regular instructor for the class. I like it, actually. Since Thursday is my "set" cardio class during the week, the rotating instructors will provide variety.


Employee:
Weird at work. Something happened after yesterday (Wednesday). I described it to R. as "something's missing." Everyone is cordial(sp?), but I felt I lost something. What's more scary, though, is that I don't care.

Another result, one which I have mixed feelings, is my job duties. I have been assigned to work on our department's handbook as my primary task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?