Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, February 23, 2004

Sunday
I liked the weekend.

While R. worked on paperwork, I surfed the Internet, prepped more stuff for taxes, and even worked on my WIP (though more background stuff than anything else.) Oh! I started everything, though, by chatting with my sister and her upcoming birth of her first child. Apparently their used crib broke and they were besides themselves. I spoke with R. and decided to send some funds to help them offset the cost for a new one. Later that day I wished my nephew (from my brother-n-law's first marriage) a happy b-day.

We'll be attending ConDor this weekend. Thus, we checked out the local bookstores to find any good books but found nothing. We tried a new place to eat: the Tustin Rib company. The food was not bad and we were stuffed when we left.

We watched the last OVA for Rurouni Kenshin. Wow. R. broke down into tears at the realistic ending of the series. I took a different view: thought it very-Japanese (and realistic).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?