Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, February 14, 2005

***Weekend Words***

Since the Spouse was on-call during the day the entire weekend, so I was solo during the day.

I caught up on much needed rest. Afterwards, I would surf the World Wide Web for an hour or so. I ate out both days before starting my errands.

Saturday I picked up samples of the countertops for our kitchen. I then picked up three of the six new ceiling speakers for the living room. After dropping both at home, I went to check out the cars down at Irvine Valley college. What an interesting experience. Unfortunately, all the cars missed my qualifications in one manner or another.

Sunday I rented a DVD based on one of the mangas R. was currently reading. Otherwise, I read most of the day. Yeah!

Both evenings were spent watching anime. Ah, quality time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?