Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

***Wandering***

A bit behind here.

Last Saturday my parents visited my sister up in the Inland Empire. R. was gone for the day so I drove up in the late morning just as my parents arrived from Las Vegas.

Sunday the Spouse returned and we enjoyed time together over Indian food and chores.

This Monday was the beginning of my last week at work. I kept myself quite busy updating resumes and finding job opps. The cardio workout that evening illustrated how far I had fallen since stopping all fitness efforts for the past few weeks. Tuesday’s (yesterday’s) workout felt the same way.

1 Comments:

  • Any routine is hard to get back into after a slow down or stop in activity. On the upside you refind all those muscles you have forgotten about.

    By Blogger Leon, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?