Words, Weights, Whatever

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Weekly words

Gack. Is it already Saturday?

Hit the gym Monday night. I haven't been working out regularly and felt it during the cardio session. I actually had to stop in the middle of routine to catch my breath. Ugh. I know it's not because I'm getting older, either.

Visited my buddies C and G Tuesday night where I received some grim news at our meeting place.
Wednesday the Spouse and I watched anime. More anime!

Thursday I did a couple of job interviews. Two resumes: one strike out, one possibility. Not shabby. I may be offered the position early next week. I don't know yet, though, if I'll accept it. As usual, it depends partially on the pay.

Friday I had lunch with my sister and C and G.


Overall, a surprisingly fun week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?