Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Culling the overwhelming one at a time

I went to sleep Sunday night with an near-overwhelmingsense of pressure. Sister's wedding. Birthdays I had forgotten or were coming up. Damn cough. Finances. Housework. Staffing my department. I could feel almost a weight on my soul(?) as I tried to get some shut eye.

Thankfully, I'm an adult now and I'm not dieting.

Bit by bit I resolved the issues. Found a travel
agent. Contacted my ISP. Checked the mail. Arranged my
role-playing game schedule with familial obligations.
I could feel a bit of me each time lighten as I took
care of an issue.

They say most relationships break up because the couple can't deal with life's little things. Goes to show it's back to the individuals to deal with their issues first before tackling bigger stuff.

"Carpe Diem"
(Seize the Day),

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?