Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Busy, both Work and Play

Sorry that I haven't written for a bit, but I've been
busy with, well, life.

After a disappointing turnout on Halloween last week,
I headed to Las Vegas to report on the Speciality
Equipment Market Association convention. Talk about
huge! I've never seen so many car parts, tires, rims,
show cars, paints, and myriad other products (oh, and
models in skin-tight outfits) in my life. My calves
and feet even now ache thinking about it.

I stayed with the parental figures while there. Both,
apparently, liked my car and its gadgets. I made full
use of the latter to find both the show and the local
chain bookstores. Sweet.

Sunday I ran my first DnD game. While everyone seemed
to have fun, I know I need to continue my familiarity
with the rules.

R. couldn't join me in either Las Vegas or the game
due to paperwork. But we had a chance to dine together
on Sunday and chill. Daylight savings is also
providing a bit of rest as well.

Oh! Did I mention I signed up for NaNoWriMo this year?
Well, I still need to get a word down. Sigh.

1 Comments:

  • A brave man, entering NaNoWriMo with what little time you have to yourself. I hope it doesn't cut in to your blogging!!

    Glad you enjoyed the SEMA event in Las Vegas.

    By Blogger Greg, at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?