Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weekend Words

Whew! Both days were event-filled.

Saturday I saw my Mazda 626 for the last time as
Goodwill towed it away as a donation. Safely gone, I
drove down to San Diego to attend Mysterious Galaxy's
birthday bash. Didn't stay long, though; too many
people to casually browse for books. I did pick up a
couple of books for R. and the rpg supplement, Shades
of Gray, at the nearby Game Castle. Whoo-hoo! I've
been looking for it for ages.

Briefly napped that afternoon before joining my
friends for a V:tM rpg. The ST was late and character
creation took forever. However, I could tell J. was an
excellent GM once the game got started. I'm still
ambivalent, though, about the game itself.

Sunday we joined R.'s family for Mother's Day.
Afterwards headed out to to the Renfaire where I
bought myself another ring. We capped off the weekend
watching a couple of episodes of Demon King.

I don't want the weekend to end!

1 Comments:

  • Was it a teary goodbye, watching your old car towed away into the sunset? I'm sure you will love your Acura.

    By Blogger Greg, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?