Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Las Vegas


For work, silly. I don't gamble.

Talk about turning into a busy week. Because of work, I've had to prep things overtime, blog-wise. Thank Buddha for freelancers.

The holiday also took its toll as well. Company threw in a last-minute costume party. Was in the shop for nearly 20 minutes Tuesday night waiting to pay for my costume, never mind the time looking for it. And we bought nine bags of candy in preparation for hordes of kids. Of course, we only use one and half bags.

What will I do with nine bags of Reese Peanut Butter cups? Hmmmm.

November is National Novel Writing Month. 50,000 words in 30 days. And it's looking like I won't be starting until this weekend. Yikes! And speaking of weekends -- I'll be running the first regular rpg this Sunday. Course I'm not fully prepped up.

Good times :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?