Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Absence

So why haven't I blogged for so long? Because it's my
job.

Let me explain. I'm the Senior blogger for an
automotive research website. All I do -- all day and
many an evening -- is read, write, and edit blog
posts. The last thing I want to do when I'm off work
is even more blogging.

But that's work. The writer in me -- the drive that
led me into technical writing and now blogging as a
profession -- has pulled me back into other forms of
writing. Thus my reappearance in my personal blogs.

I'll be starting off small. Post here, a post there.
Goal write now is daily.

Next up: Nanowrimo.

2 Comments:

  • Hey!! Welcome back!

    This year was kinda funny... lots of bloggers took extended vacations from their blogs. Some never returned at all... but the old 'die-hards' are still around. Glad to see you back... and thanks for the comment!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 PM  

  • glad to be back, rcktman. looks like you've been busy over in your blog. can't wait to settle down for a protracted read.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?