Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, February 03, 2003

Subject: Parachute

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on
board, but
only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger, said "I'm Kobe Bryant, The best NBA
Basketball
player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die.."
So, he took the first parachute and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said in her natural
masculine
voice, "I am the wife of the former President of the United
States, I am
the most ambitious woman in the world, hear me roar, I am also
a New
York Senator and a potential future President." She took the
the pack
next to her, forced her way through and jumped out of the
plane.

The third passenger, George W Bush, said, "I'm President of the
United
States, I have a great responsibility being the leader of a
superpower
nation. And above all I'm the cleverest President in American
history,
so America's people won't let me die". So, he put on the
parachute next
to him and jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, The Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a
10
year-old
school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years
left, as a
Christian I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last
parachute.

The boy said, "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. The
pushy
potential President has taken my school backpack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?