Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, February 03, 2003

Three Black Ladies

Three old black ladies were getting ready to take a plane across
the ocean.

The first lady said, "I don't know bout y'all, but I'm gonna
wear me some hot
pink panties before I gets on that plane." "Why you gonna wear
dat?" the
other two asked. The first replied, "Cause, if dat plane goes
down and I'm
out there laying butt-up in a corn field, dey can find me
first."

The second lady says, "Well, I'm a-gonna wear me some
fluorescent orange
panties."
"Why you gonna wear dat?" the others asked. The second lady
answered: "Cause
if dis here plane is goin' down and I'm floating butt-up in the
ocean, dey
can see me first."

The third old lady says, "Well, I'm not going to wear any
panties......
"What? No panties?!" the others said in disbelief. "Dat's right;
you heard
me. I'm not wearing any panties," the third lady said, "cause if
dis plane
goes down, dey always look for dat black box first!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?