Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Spouse comes home tomorrow night. Yeah!

Yesterday was a downer for fitness. I missed the offramp to get to the Fullerton gym and had to cut my weight training (shoulders, arms) short. And, for the first time in years, I burned out early in step class. I actually had to pause. Ugh!

No writing yesterday. I did jot down a whole new series (Asian fantasy). Cool.

Shift in work schedule. Manager asked if I'm ready to switch to a new shift. Will start working from 0700 to 1700 for the rest of the week and all through next week. She'll then reevaluate the schedule the following week (September 8th.) If I feel comfortable at that time, I'll be working from 0900 through 1800 with my co-worker covering 0600-1500.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?