Words, Weights, Whatever

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Relationship Roulette (cont.)

I called up my ex JC and sig other JN last week. They're doing much better: that is, their relationship seems to have stabilized. They're doing more group projects together. And having one of the more...troublesome...kids (CC, JC's eldest) with his mom seems to have brought the two closer.



I admit I had some doubts for a while. They had barely made a year before major issues cropped up. One is family: JN's family don't particularly like JC. But the two lovebirds seemed to have resolved their formidable issues (one's too needy and over-sexed; the other's quite...wound up.) R. and I may pay them a visit in Utah either this or next year.


(to be continued)

5 Comments:

  • I hope their relationship isn't anything like the picture!!

    By Blogger Greg, at 7:17 AM  

  • Uh....

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:19 AM  

  • Do you have ex's in all the letters of the alphabet? I mean, I got so confused, I had to read stuff twice! But ,kidding aside, I know where you're coming from.

    By Blogger GrooveTheory, at 10:17 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:24 AM  

  • RE: letters of the alphabet.
    LOL. Be glad I'm not talking about my siblings. All our first names begin with "J". :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?