Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sunday, Monday

Though I set the alarm to buzz at 0630 Sunday morning, I finally crawled out of bed around 1000. Ate a hearty late breakfast/early lunch then ran errands. Most sig was picking
up the the stair catalogs and wood samples. Spent much of the evening at the coffeeshop
either blogging or working on notes.

Started the new assignment on Monday. Arrived over 20 minutes early due to being too
familiar with the area (meaning how difficult it is to find companies). Met my supe and another newbie who, too, was starting today.

First day went fine. There's plenty to keep my occupied. While I'm a little miffed my
predecessor didn't leave any procedures, she was well-organized and I could easily figure
out most of her duties. Client pretty much left me alone early in the day which gave me
plenty of time to play around with the hard/software. Only difficulty was that we needed a
particular person to cover the admin duties and he was gone for the day.

Nice to get home around 1730. Hit the gym around 1900 (see Forge.)

R.'s back. We discussed more remodeling when I arrived from the gym. Lots of affection that evening.

Countdown: five days before blog change....

1 Comments:

  • Reminds me of my security days. If I was lucky I got good directions to the site and planned ahead. Sometimes the client or dispatch would get it mucked up and I would end up going in circles.

    By Blogger Leon, at 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?