Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, February 18, 2005

***Humor: Baby Boomers songs***


It was fun being a baby boomer...till now. Some of the artists of
the '60s are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers.
They include:

Herman's Hermits - Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker
The Bee Gees - How Can You Mend a Broken Hip
Bobby Darin - Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash
Ringo Starr - I Get By With a Little Help from Depends
Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face
Johnny Nash - I Can't See Clearly Now
Paul Simon - Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver
Commodores - Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom
Marvin Gaye - I Heard it Through the GrapeNuts
Procol Harem - A Whiter Shade of Hair
Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Napping
The Temptations - Papa's Got a Kidney Stone
Abba - Denture Queen
Tony Orlando - Knock 3 Times on the Ceiling if you Hear Me Fall
Helen Reddy - I am Woman, Hear me Snore
Willie Nelson - On the Throne Again
Leslie Gore - It's My Procedure and I'll Cry if I Want To

2 Comments:

  • Ah ... I don't find this as funny as I might have a few years ago ... :)

    By Blogger SBB, at 9:08 AM  

  • You forgot:

    The Carpenters: Rainy Days and Prozac Always Get Me Down

    By Blogger Greg, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?