Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

***100 words (Hour Five)***

Oh, my gods (OMGs). I so want to give up on this self-imposed ego…er…challenge right now. I’m too busy at work, I’m hungry, I’m tired, I’m over-sexed and nobody loves me.

Okay. Now that whine’s over, let’s get back to the 100, shall we?

But it is busy at work. And I am hungry. Lunch time’s less than a half-hour away. And I just realized (okay, make it an hour ago) why I’m suddenly feeling the pressure over here: it’s deadline time.

I can’t go into specific details. But suddenly my co-workers and boss are coming out of the woodwork with, well, work that they need me to do. While there’s some virtue for being needed, this is not one of those instances.

Well, gotta go back. See you in the next hour.

Count: words 136

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?