Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

***100 words (Hour Ten)***

Less restraint

My stint at work is done for the day.

That's the major reason why my posts have been somewhat restrainted. Was always worried if someone was looking over my shoulder or even peering into my cubicle. Also, I know they monitor one's usage of the Internet: I've received, in the past, some talks with my supe.

But I'm out of work right now. Yay! Even better, I'm at the coffeeshop where I normally write. Double yay!.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake of drinking one last cup of coffee after two o'clock. And consuming a candy bar shortly afterwards. I'm currently suffering a major hypoglycemic crash at the moment. I can barely control the trembling in my hands as my body over-produces insulin and plummetting my sugar levels below normal. I did buy a frappuccino. Hopefully the sugar in it will soon balance out my blood sugar levels. Luckily I'm not breaking into sweats.

See you in the next-to-last hour!


Count: words 164

1 Comments:

  • ya know, I never blog at work. who has the time?

    By Blogger Joe, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?