Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, June 27, 2005

***Should I blog or should I go now?***

Like contractors (see prior post), there are stretches of time where I can post nearly non-stop. Then there are those days/weeks/months(!) where I’m looking to slip in one post, apologizing not posting enough. Today’s one of the former ones.

I always debate about posting more than once a day. I know, from the way I read blogs and from comments received on my posts, that most folks only read the most current (topmost) post and ignore the ones below it. I write (almost) all my post on that assumption.

Shall I wait until tomorrow? Post much later like the evening? Or just post regardless?

4 Comments:

  • Post when you feel like it. Many people post more than once a day so don't feel that you must regulate yourself to only once.

    By Blogger Greg, at 8:32 AM  

  • You should always post more! :)

    By Blogger SBB, at 8:52 AM  

  • I always backtrack to find what's new because I write more than once a day. Write away!

    By Blogger Leon, at 7:10 PM  

  • depends on who you're writing for: you, or your "audience?"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?