Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, June 23, 2005

***Marathon and the aftermath***

I want to thank everyone for all their lovely comments in support to yesterday’s endeavor. It heartened this blogger’s feelings every time he uploaded the next hourly post and saw comments on prior ones. Some of the best included bloggers promising to try their own marathon session. For y’all, I give the following words of wisdom:


Tell me so I can follow your efforts.

Be close to a computer.

Tell your editor to FO while you’re writing.


Several folks gave some excellent suggestions for future marathon sessions. One intriguing one would be to truly post what I’m doing at that particular hour: my activities, feelings, opinions, etc.

Other suggestions included increasing the wordcount to 1000 words. To that one, I answer: uh, no.


Whatever I do, I’ll let y’all know. Again, thanks for watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?