Words, Weights, Whatever

Sunday, August 28, 2005

***Prelude***

For Weekend Words:

Sat: Zoom-zoom and House thingie fair. Finished Berlin Stories.

Sun: Indian brunch, Expo, Cost Plus, Carfaire.


Future posts:

  • Transitioning from "frantic to be high" youth to the more "sedate" adult phase.
  • Favor post from each regularly read blogger (per year?)
  • Writing in the coffeeshop
  • Reviews of Year of the Hyena(sp?), Dragon Precinct, and Berlin Stories
  • Learning from badly written books.
  • Telling your spouse you don't love them sometimes and surviving the experience.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Joel, I met you in FM chat last night, and I thought I should stop being Teh Lurker and say hi.

    My questions are still: Does anyone love their spouse all the time? and Should they open their mouths about it, if not?

    Ir was nice talking to you!

    -Athi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?