Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

***The doctor ordered bedrest***

As long-time readers of this blog (all seven of you) know, my spouse is a physician. I recently confirmed that I pulled some lower back muscles from working out and asked R. if I could continued exercising.

"Uh, no," was the feared response.

"How long?" I replied, trying to keep the plaintive tone out of my voice.

"Between two to six weeks."

"What? You know how fat I'll get?"

"I love you no matter what."


Grrr. What can I say to that?

6 Comments:

  • It will be a pain but it's better than walking around humped over as if you were 120 years old.

    By Blogger Leon, at 4:55 PM  

  • we'll love your blog no matter what, too! :) take care of yourself for the next few weeks.

    By Blogger Joe, at 6:14 PM  

  • Well, if you'd stop ordering all tose peach pies.....

    By Blogger Greg, at 6:58 AM  

  • More than just seven people read your blog. I have at least that many voices in my head myself ... :)

    Get well soon! Or are you just doing this so that I can catch up with you in the gym? Trust me, it's going to take years before I do that!

    By Blogger SBB, at 8:56 PM  

  • Hope you feel better soon, but I could have done without the visual aid.

    By Blogger Ronn McCarrick, at 12:35 PM  

  • Sorry you hurt your back! :-(

    Isn't there some kind of exercise you can do anyway? recumbent bicycle machine? <:-)

    By Blogger TK, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?