Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

***Thanks for the "Meme"-ries"***

Here you go, ClingingVine:


1. What was the first blog you ever saw/found?

I honestly don't remember.

2. How did you find it?

I think I was searching some sites and came across it.

3. What were the next few blogs you saw/found?

See #1.

4. How many blogs do you read per day?

I read the 29 blogs usually every other day.

5. Have you met a blogger in real life? Who? (You don’t have to list them all if you’re a blog whore.)

Yes. Life in a Day. (Whom I actually encouraged to start blogging.)

6. Which very far-away bloggers do you think you would like to meet if you lived in the same city?

Honestly, all of them.

7. Who is the most introspective blogger?

That'd be a toss-up between icyblog v1.1.0 and Me Myself and I.

8. Who cracks you up?

No contest. Tuna Girl.

9. Who is hot? (Or who do you think sounds hot if there is no picture?)

See #6.

10. Which blog is the latest on your link list? Or who did you just discover?

I honestly don't remember.

11. Who needs to update more often?

Bletchley-Park.

12. Do you have a favorite entry of your own?

No.

13. What’s your favorite song on the radio right now? (OK, that’s not about blogging, but this is my meme.)

Radio's was before telepathic broadcast, right?

5 Comments:

  • Interesting meme and info.

    By Blogger Leon, at 6:35 PM  

  • Hmm. My blog didn't get mentioned. Naturally this makes me want to throw myself from a high building. No, wait, it makes me want to throw you ... :)

    By Blogger SBB, at 7:34 AM  

  • Actually, Joel, radio was before 8-track. (I know you've got those ABBA tapes hidden in your house!)

    By Blogger Greg, at 8:22 AM  

  • introspective? hmmmm... let me ponder over that...

    By Blogger Joe, at 1:45 PM  

  • Awww, you think I'm hot! No wait. You think I'm funny. Funny? Really? Not hot? I'm so dissapointed. I posted those pictures just for you. ;-)

    By Blogger Tuna Girl, at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?