Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Waking up "late"

R.'s on vacation this week. Thus, instead of waking up at 0630 or earlier, I set the alarm at 0800 since I don't have to be at work until 0900.

Wow. What a difference those few hours make. I can go to sleep at 0100 and get plenty of rest. And I feel the difference in the morning. I'm a night person and prefer 7-8 hours of sleep instead of our normal 5-6. Also, even after years of waking up early, my body naturally likes to wake after 0700. I've only been able to substain myself during earlier hours with a cup of coffee.

Work itself was busy today. I wrote lots of posts for A.com. However, I'm always amazed and dismayed how much news is available in the automotive industry. I have more than enough articles for to post through the entire week at seven new posts a day. I can't do that, though, since the posts have to be fresh as possible.

Anyway, we munched on sandwiches after I arrived home while watching lots of anime. Time to read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?