Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Yesterday

Personal:
Well, didn't do any weight-training at lunch. Instead, went home and fell asleep. And it's not work-related: by the time I'm at work at 0800, I've been awake for nearly two hours. At least I worked out (cardio) even though I had not planned to. Today was writing day. Skipped it. Grrr.

Fitness:
No weight-training. Instead, I ate lunch outside. And a major fat and carb-filled meal after 2200 yesterday. Not even the cardio session at 1900 lost enough fat to balance out those meals. Sigh. Gotta start watching (again!) what I eat.

Writing:
My friend Greg asked me how my writing was going. I gave the standard excuse and we both knew it. Grrr. That's enough. Reviewing all my projects by week's end.

Employee:
Very busy this morn. Finally slowed down in the afternoon. Switched over to more tech-writing projects afterwards.

Spouse:
On-call. Didn't get to mother's place until after 0130 (Wed) in the morning. Yikes! Later had to go in at 0400 Wed morning. Obviously very exhausted.

Friends:
Visited Greg and Clark at The Center Orange County. Greg's okay: the lump's benign. We chatted a lot about books and if we won Wednesday's lotto. Also called back John and Jim. Talked about their lives and children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?