Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, August 27, 2004

Flooble it

And another random blog from Flooble. Hmmm. I don't think this is interesting anymore. Should I stop?


_________________________________
A couple of days ago my parents were thinking about sex of the European lowlands. They were a little disturbed by that stuff, so they tells my friend Julio about it, and he began yelling:



"Wow!.. Wow! I was just learning about the European lowlands in class!"



But then when my parents got to the part about the sex, Julio suddenly got this dangerous look in his eyes. And the next day, Julio's niece told me that the reason Julio was so freaked out was because he used to write a lot about sex. Often Julio can be very strange like that, but I need to make this work...



Link of the day: Project Genesis | Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator

3 Comments:

  • Umm....I think you should stop.

    By Blogger Greg, at 11:21 PM  

  • It's not as interesting as what you write, that's for sure. And I'm curious about the Tribes thing. What are threads that you were apparently making too many of?

    By Blogger SBB, at 7:44 AM  

  • hmm.. if you want to imitate monkeys without the work, keep floobling. oh what am i saying? stop stop stop!

    By Blogger Joe, at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?