Boy! Did I fall behind. Here's what happened last weekend:
- Work's been very rough lately for R. Thus, for the past few weekends we've spent the lion's share of the afternoon and evening in front of our computers. While some folks may find such activity (or lack of) disturbing, we consider it our "quiet and together" time. We surf the Internet for different things: R. currently looks for anime cells while I surf for interesting blogs. Occasionally we'll stir and call the other one over to look at something (see below) or react (usually by laughing) to some discovery. Then the other will call out (not shout since our offices are across the hall) to find out what's happening. And we do this repeatedly throughout the afternoon and evening. We do have dinner together and watch anime as well.
What? Utterly bizarre. R. counseled me not to reply but ignore the flame which I did.
Some people apparently don't like folks who just enjoy posting questions....
- We processed several book orders for our business. Yay! Now if we could process a hundred times more, I could finally sing, "we're in the money...!"
Spent some part of the afternoon shopping for cabinetry to match our upcoming new floor. Ack! I feel so...domestic.
- Oh my. I was reading the comments over at one of my friend's blogs and I felt...jealous. I couldn't believe it. I laughed myself silly.
- Went techie and added Blogrolling to Words, Weights, Whatever. Will see how it runs before adding it to Way.
Grrr. I have to admit I was snappy at R. over this issue. I've made my opinions known since we discussed the first batch of samples and I'm ready to move on and schedule the construction to begin. But R. insisted in continue to look. I snapped; fortunately, by cellphone. By the time we joined up I had calmed down and recognized being patient is important when the house is concerned (especially for the amount of remodeling that has to be done.)
But I'll need to continue to zen. I can see this "nesting" stuff is not going to be pleasant...
- R. had to drive up to work to continue the paperwork. I stayed home and worked on the foodshopping, bills, and housework. Ugh. At least the weather's beautiful. We later met for dinner that evening.