Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Flooble it

What do you think of this generated post?

____________________________________________________________________

Today my sister and I were thinking about homosexuality in the Dark Ages. We were very disturbed by the subject, so we tells my friend The Boz about it, and he interrupted:



"No kidding?!.. No kidding?! I love the Dark Ages so much!"



But then when my sister and I got to the part about the homosexuality, The Boz quieted down and began picking his nose. But then later, The Boz's brother told me that the reason The Boz was so freaked out was because he had to study homosexuality in class. There are days when The Boz can be really stupid like that, but he wants what is best for me...



Link of the day: Joke Ratings | Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator

1 Comments:

  • It's so not you. I don't think I've ever heard yo ucall someone "The Boz." Now, if it were a bit steamier....

    By Blogger Greg, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?