Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, August 09, 2004

Relationship Roulette

(continued)



(Image was found on the Internet and all rights belong to their owners.)


Stopping the roulette wheel here. I was (politely) asked not to mention the last one until after it has been resolved. Otherwise, he's going to bitchslap me into my next life. I'll post something either in late October or November if I remember.

In other related news....

My own relationship is going strong. I have to admit that I feel...strengthened...with what's been happening around us while reminded never to take one's own SO for granted. Hmmm. Better start planning another vacation together.


(Image was found on the Internet and all rights belong to their owners.)

10 Comments:

  • "(Image was found on the Internet and all rights belong to their owners.)"

    ... and here I was goin' to congratulate you on your rippling abs! ;-)

    But I will congratulate you on your longevity (was it 11 years?) with R.!

    Sandra
    http://www.geocities.com/sbarret1

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

  • rub it to my face, why don't you :) LOL J/K

    By Blogger GrooveTheory, at 7:49 PM  

  • bitch slap by a friend? i think that would make an excellent blog post. where can i spin that roulette? your roulette seems to be full of letters of ex's than numbers. just kidding! :) but congrats on your love! love (from wherever the source) should never be taken for granted.

    By Blogger Joe, at 9:01 PM  

  • Re: rippling abs.
    I'm working on it! ;-)

    And thanks. By the by, what's your website again?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:31 AM  

  • Re: rub my face....
    LOL. Only if you like it like that, you sadist ;-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:31 AM  

  • Re: bitch slap.
    Nah. Too crazy. And no pics ;-(

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:32 AM  

  • Bitch slapping is just plain cruel to a dog. And if, by some wild chance, you mean that you bitch slap a person, then you have to find a dog that's not too heavy and that won't mind being slapped against a human's face, and the whole thing just seems mean and unAmerican.

    Vote NO to Bitch Slapping.

    I'm TECH and I approved this comment.

    By Blogger SBB, at 11:05 AM  

  • RE: cruel and UnAmerican.
    Have you seen who's in the White House?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:52 PM  

  • Good point! I withdraw the unAmerican comment. :) But it's still mean to dogs.

    By Blogger SBB, at 1:42 PM  

  • Re: mean.
    Dumb slap? ;-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?